YOU! – Write for us. We’re always looking for new authors who are passionate about drones and can write awesome content! If you’ve got a great idea, have great content you want to feature, want challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. Guest posts, where the guest post brings value to our readers are welcome. Of course, a good guest post involves a bunch of work for us, so the quality of your post must be absolutely excellent
Let’s be honest from the get-go: writing for us is not easy.
We want our article to really be worth the time it takes you to write and most especially our readers to read it. We’ll give your lots of feedback and push you to bring out the best from you and your content.
What we publish
We accept submissions for original, feature-length articles only. We ONLY accept top-quality, long-form posts (2500+ words). We do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
You may submit a few topic ideas with a rough draft, or a paragraph or two summarizing your argument and why it’s important to our readers) and an outline. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you.
Before you submit make sure your submission:
- Has a voice. Be bold, interesting, and human.
- Is written for an audience of drone enthusiasts, photographers, videographers or similar.
- Is supported with convincing arguments, not just opinions. Check your facts, and cite sources where appropriate – outgoing links are good
We don’t feature press releases or sales pitches. Don’t waste your time – or ours 😉
How to submit (and what happens next)
Here’s what happens after you hit send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit.
- The editor will get back to you with notes. (We’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, you’ll send your revised draft back. We’ll discuss it again and let you know if it’s accepted.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on issues like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We publish your article and push it across various of our outreach sources
How it works – we value two-way relationships
If you’re only looking for a link back to your website, go elsewhere. If you are selling links from our post, go elsewhere.
We at DronesBuy are always looking for value and ongoing working relationships with other players in the industry. Guest posting is a bunch of work for us, whilst it increses the value of your site through backlinks. So before you get in touch, tell us how you’re going to bring value to this site too – in case you were wondering, your content is not enough – we’ve already got excellent content writers 😉